hi.
in 5.0.5 you can select incert menu and the first option is manual break.
when you can click on it, you have three options: line break, column
break and the third option is page break.
the shortcut for page break is control+p.
hope thats help.

--
O people! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord
and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy

please visit al-islam.org