On Thu, 3 Mar 2016, Annette wrote:

CVAlkan wrote (Thursday, March 3, 2016, 4:35:53 PM):

While inserting manual page breaks (Insert | Manual Break ... | Page Break)
to permit different header content for different sections (small "s"
sections - not Insert | Section ... sections) seems to work well.

But removing them when required, or adding another between previously
entered breaks is difficult to do, since I can't see where exactly they are.

I've trolled through the menus trying to find a way to make them visible,
but can't locate such a feature. Does anyone know how to make these visible?

I don't know a way to make them visible, but there is a quite helpful
extension that I use for such cases:

http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/alternative-dialog-find-replace-for-writer/releases/1.4.1

Good luck!

When I insert a manual page break I see a blue dashed line between the two pages. Don't you see that? I can easily delete the page break by going to the beginning of the next page. This is in LO 5.0.1.2 but I think it's been like that for a long time.

- Robert