I often cringe when I read things with omitted or doubled words or with
incorrectly spelled words or with incorrectly selected words. However in the.
Interest of harmony and multicultural understanding I generally bite my tongue
and say nothing.

That said, I can freely dish out constructive criticism. My native language is
English (US) though I also spent 3 1/2 years in New Zealand where English (UK)
is the norm. I am a 77 year old retired computer programmer without database
experience. I use LibreOffice Calc heavily and LibreOffice Writer sporadically.

It would be my honor to be able to give back to the project in the manner
suggested.

--
Jim