Hi :)
Errr, i meant posting it as being specific to the 5.0.x might not be
helpful.  I think just post in a general way.

Obviously you can mention which release YOU first noticed the issue and
what version you used to use.  That gives a broad spread of several
releases, perhaps even covering several branches, but that can be
narrowed-down later on if required.  The exact time the change happened
might not even be useful at all.  So that is something that can be worked
on while waiting for a response to the general idea.