Kruno wrote:

 > I find inserting horizontal line quite odd and I avoid it...
 >
 > So you write a paragraph and then go Insert → Horizontal rule and your
 > paragraph font size shrinks to 6 pt. Why?

Maybe the format for the Horizontal Style has a font size of 6pt in your
settings.

 > If there is necessity for linking bottom border to a paragraph with
 > small font size or such, why doesn't 'Insert → Horizontal rule' inserts
 > new (empty) paragraph instead? Why change format of a paragraph which is
 > not intended to bi changed with action which is not intended for
 > changing content's formatting?

I would also have expected Insert Horizontal Line to start a new paragraph.
Instead it changes the current paragraph to paragraph style Horizontal Line.
Not nice.
--
Piet van Oostrum <p...@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/