On 03/07/16 14:38, Kruno wrote:
It doesn't work how we conceptualize it, but then again - it working as
designed (it's not broken or a bug).

The code isn't broken. The design is.

I guess it's just the way it is...

No. Water is wet. That really is "just the way it is". I would hope software designers are not so fatalistic.

In this case, simply changing the menu function to add a new paragraph with the appropriate style and line (and a 1pt font probably) would seem a "better design". Hardly more than a few minutes work if you're into the internals.

But it's by no means the only, nor the worst, craziness in LO's (inherited) design.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England