Today I created a spreadsheet in 5.2.3 (Mac) and each time I try to do a multiplication with a decimal, Calc gives me a #NAME?.

In cell A1R1 =4*1.5 gives #NAME?

In each spreadsheet that I've opened I get the same problem.

When I do 4*150%, Calc changes the formula to =4*1.5 and gives 6.

Then I try =4/1.5 and I get #NAME?

The cell is formatted as Number:General so it should calculate.

I've opened spreadsheets created in Excel in LO Calc and they have the same problem.

Functions are OK as far as I can tell.

I've checked all formats, settings that make sense, Googled and checked the help if something has changed but I'm at a loss.

??What's going on here??

What should I be looking into?

B.

PS On digest mode so please CC me directly. Thank you!