On 11/28/2016 03:11 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Tim

Le 2016-11-27 à 18:02, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster a écrit :

Does CentOS 6.8 have access to the "ttf-mscorefonts-installer" package?

This package includes Arial and Times New Roman and many of the core
fonts you get with a Windows install.  I use the DEB package, but
hopefully there is a RPM package as well.

On my main laptop, I have Arial in "normal" style, monospaced,
condensed, narrow, and rounded font sets.

Actually, I have over 180 fonts in my ".font"folder, and have over 14GB
of font files on my "file server".

No need to add fonts, LibreOffice will substitute quite easily with the
Liberation family of fonts which are pretty well identical to Arial, the same
with Times font. No need to install any MS fonts if you don't need to. The
fonts shipped with LibreOffice are such that they will offer the largest
success with respect to interoperability with fonts.

Marc

I know that but the point is that pandoc seems to have defined certain fonts
for the various elements in a markdown document which it should not. It is
irrelevant whether LO has substitutable fonts or not.