Hi :)
Errr, ok so now i've read the release-notice from Italo.

I think the on-line version of LibreOffice needs to be on a "private
Cloud".  I think that would need to be installed on a machine at your place
or rent some space on a server.  If it's for a company or a fair sized
group of people then it might make some sense but for an individual or just
a few people then it's probably better to just install the normal
LibreOffice on each machine.