hi tom.
thanks for responding me and your help.
i dont use online cloud and i am not familiar with them.
i only wanted to become familiar with libreoffice online which is
introduced in version 5.3
thanks so much again and God bless you.
also, i sent many emails for you outside group and did not recieve
your response.
i am waiting for you and God bless you.

On 2/4/17, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmas...@krackedpress.com> wrote:

> Yes, that is an option.  I have a lady in my apartment building that
> sends me emails to help he deal with her Google Docs she is creating.
> She prefers dealing with Google Docs over anything other method for
> creating/editing documents or shared editing of documents.
>
> Of course, I hope to look into the LO online options after a few months
> after the roll-out.
>
> I will be happy when both the online and Android options are out and
> working well.  Hopefully the Android creations/editing option would be
> available by the end of the year.  That will have a limited or full
> package in all major market platforms, - except Apple's phone/tablet iOS
> - it will be a great day for our local marketing activities.  Most
> people I know do not have Apple's tablet[s] for personal or business
> activities.  So, it will great to say to my contacts, here is one
> solution for all your platforms.
>

> On 02/03/2017 05:31 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
>> Hi :)
>> There is always Google Docs.  Very limited functionality but it means you
>> don't have to install it on your machine = just use it in your
>> web-browser.  Personally i prefer to have something that is installed on
>> my
>> machine so that i can work off-line.
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/
>> I think you can login and use them even if you don't have a Gmail account
>> but they just want to know what your email address is so that you can
>> login
>> to your own documents.  If they ask you to give them a password then i
>> think you make up a new one instead of giving them the one you use to get
>> into your emails.
>>
>> We don't have much control over how the official LibreOffice website
>> appears.  There is a separate mailing list for that, something like;
>> websi...@global.libreoffice.org
>>
>> I'm not sure about restrictions as each place seems to do restrictions
>> differently from each other.
>> Regards from
>> Tom :)

>>> ​I'm not sure about the rest of your post (restrictions etc.) but that
>>> link
>>> is about the docker image directly. Docker is a tool made to deploy apps
>>> in
>>> a specific ways. It might be possible to use LibreOffice online in other
>>> ways, but there's no obvious ways to do it without docker.
>>>
>>> You can (hopefully) find more info about using LibreOffice Online​ at
>>> https://www.collaboraoffice.com/code/ . For starters, know that it's
>>> completely separate from a regular LibreOffice installation. Work on
>>> CODE/LibreOffice Online started a while ago, but it's probably not
>>> useful/very useable with previous versions. And it also depends on some
>>> other components to actually manage user files, but that's covered on the
>>> link I gave you.
>>>
>>> --
>>> deleted

> [...]

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.