Good evening
Sorry, but I have another stupid question.
I am using a Japanese computer with a Japanese keyboard that I have set to switch between English (German) and Japanese input.
Activating the US English keyboard does not help.

When I want to use regular expressions in Writer I am supposed to enter a backslash. While writing in Writer I get that backslash, but in the Find dialog I always get the "Yen" mark no matter what I do. Naturally, find dialog always tells me, there is no such thing as for example "backslash+p", since the find field
contains on "yen+p".

Is there a trick to tell the Find dialog that I am talking about "backslash" and NOT "Yen"? So far all my attempts have failed. (meaning I am unable to use regular expressions associated with a backslash).

Thank you
Thomas