My apologies for the messed up format.  Here's a better version;

It’s back to the same old question;

In a calendar, how can I put the day’s date (number only) and week
number and day-number-of-the-year in one cell?  Particularly in
cell A5, B5...etc which are all cells that contain only the day
number of the month.

Here’s a link to the Calc calendar template I’m trying to use-

https://extensions.libreoffice.org/templates/calendar-creator

The template is very useful and I don’t want to interfere or mess up
the calendar creation- which it does perfectly.

Thank
      you,

Carl