I understand now your problem...but what is the difference between
LibreOffice version of Flatpak and Snap version ? Why you prefere
Flatpak version ? I've installed before in other computer the Snap
version and all were well, include I could keep the version .deb that
Ubuntu install by default and the more update version by Snap version,
and both run without problems.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez