Hi, It is with LO, installed by going to Software Manager which is part of
Mint, then clicking on Flatpak (which brings up a long list of applications)
and then clicking on LibreOffice. I have also uninstalled LibreOffice-core
in Package Manager, but didn't have to do that.

Do other Flatpak apps show this issue? I thought I had seen it in another
one (almost sure I did) but I've just gone though them now and can't find it
elsewhere. Here are the results:

handbrake   normal
gimp (version 2.10 which has 16 bit!) normal
xiphos  normal but doesn't save settings
libreoffice  superuser
audacity  normal
filezilla   normal
kdenlive   normal