Hi Remy:

        Thank you for your answer an explanation. I'm sorry to answer
some days after but the e-mail was in the spam folder.

        I know that I have only 1.5 GB free space on my hard disk.
Probably it is the problem if LibreOffice make a temp file wile running
it great than 1.5 GB when I'm increasing the spreadsheet size.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjvd4tuiz7p0m2w/Great%20File%20size%20-2018