Hi all:

        I use LibreOffice 6.1.1.2 Snap process and LibreOffice 6.0.6.2
Ubuntu 18.04.1 default.

        I tried recently to make a spreadsheet with both LibreOffice
options and I had problems when the file reached more than specified
size. In my case, the last size that I saw was 13.5 MB (512 columns and
8,000 rows, more or less)

        Then when I included more data into the file, suddently it
can't be saved in any way, and lost all the content as I can see in the
properties file because it had 35 kb instead 13.5 MB, but in the screen
I could see the spreadsheet as nothing passed. With the file browser I
could confirm the size : 35 kb.

        LibreOffice sent to my screen the following message (Please see
the link)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjvd4tuiz7p0m2w/Great%20File%20size%20-2018-09-24.png?dl=0

        It is in spanish but in english is something like this:

"Error when save the document: Sin titulo 1
Writing Error
It couldn't write"

I greatful with any help. It would be a bug ?

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez