The menu bar of LO is all white, I cannot see anything except when I click
on an item.

I have Windows 10 and use High Contrast yellow on black colors.

I've tried to get Firefox themes, but I wasn't able. It says:

Cannot open
htpps://services....
Please try again later.

This problem is not new. Several months ago when I first downloaded LO I
encountered it, and in fact it made me delay starting using LO because of
this issue.

I came to understand that I shouldn't expect this issue to be fixed in the
foreseeable future. So I downloaded a theme on my desktop (*.xpi). Is it
possible to install it manually in some folder?

Thanks,

Eustace