I'm not sure if there is any fix for size of the dialog. Other respondents
have already indicated there is a bug report for the issue.

The minimum recommended screen resolution is 1024x768. If your screen
resolution is below this, resolution may be the problem.
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/system-requirements/

Presuming you are using Ubntu then a workaround to move the dialog so the
OK button is visible, hold down the SuperKey (Windows key) and then click
and hold anywhere on the dialog to drag it to a position where the OK
button is accessible.

This technique can be used *anywhere* on a window to drag it to a new
location. It really is convenient. Sometimes I use it just to save a bit of
time arranging windows since I don't have to get the mouse on the title bar
to drag a window and can just move them starting with the mouse wherever it
happens to be.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 10:04 PM John Sweeney <john.swee...@tpg.com.au>
wrote:

> I have this version of libre office: Build ID: 1:6.4.2-0ubuntu0.18.04.3
>
> I cannot see the OK button on the print dialgoue because the dialogue is
> too big for my screen and there is no scroll bar nor can i change the
> dialogue's size. It is very frustrating.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Sweeney

Alan Boba