Hi,
You need to  add a new keyboard shortcut. To add, go Tools >
Customize... > Keyboard tab. In the bottom portion of the panel, select
the Edit Category, and then the "Delete Rows" line in the Function
list. Then highlight a suitable keyboard shortcut in the Shortcut Keys
area (maybe Ctrl+Delete), and press Modify. This will assign the
"Delete Rows" tothe shortcut key you selected.
I hope this helps.Rémy.