This problem happens in Writer, but not in Calc, so it is limited to the
module.

I must have done something, for this suddenly started happening.

I can display a page either full screen, or minimize it completely, so it
disappears off the page entirely. In other words, Minimize is now not a
partial screen, but it is in effect parking it off screen, where I can
maximize it again from the Writer icon on the task bar.

Ergo what is lost is the ability to reduce the window to a partial screen -
if I try, it becomes a postage stamp and my only option is to maximize it
to full screen again.
<http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Rogier Fentener van Vlissingen <http://rogierfentenervanvlissingen.me>