El mar, 24-11-2020 a las 15:57 -0800, Roderick Anderson escribió:

> On 11/24/20 2:54 PM, Rogier F. van Vlissingen wrote:
> > This problem happens in Writer, but not in Calc, so it is limited
> > to the
> > module.
> >
> > I must have done something, for this suddenly started happening.
> >
> > I can display a page either full screen, or minimize it completely,
> > so it
> > disappears off the page entirely. In other words, Minimize is now
> > not a
> > partial screen, but it is in effect parking it off screen, where I
> > can
> > maximize it again from the Writer icon on the task bar.
> >
> > Ergo what is lost is the ability to reduce the window to a partial
> > screen -
> > if I try, it becomes a postage stamp and my only option is to
> > maximize it
> > to full screen again.
>
> Minimize it to the postage stamp size then grab a corner and drag it
> up
> in size.  Might have to grab a 'corner' multiple times.
>
> This happens to me every so often and I can't figure out what causes
> it.
>

> \\||/
> Rod
> --

You do not say what OS-DE combination you are using. This happened to
me the other day, but Enlightenment provides a right-click menu from
the icon on the ask bar to access resizing with the keyboard. I suspect
other Linux (at least) DEs have something similar. A lifesaver when the
window drops down to less than postage stamp size!

Roy