On 11/04/2022 17:17, Mike Scott wrote:
On 11/04/2022 15:16, Philip Jackson wrote:
Hi Mike,

I'm using LO 6.4.7.2 on UbuntuStudio 20.04 LTS and your --headless command line instruction works and produces a pdf file which passed the pdfinfo check with flying colours. I just rechecked to make sure.   So maybe your problem is distro related?

Thanks for your reply. Interesting to know it works for someone else.... I'll do a bit more checking on what's going on here.

The issue seems to come and go depending obscurely on the exact file: I'm currently using a workaround.

There are worse problems though. I'll start a new thread.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England