On 08-05-2022 15:52, Rogier F. van Vlissingen wrote:
    1. When it is on full screen and I click on the resize button (middle
    button), it is minimized.
    2. At this point, when I click on the calc icon, I only have the option
    to maximize it, there is no "restore" option.

In Linux it is a handy habit to drag windows combined with the alt-key. So you might want to try the following in a maximized window state:

* Move your mouse very roughly to somewhere around a corner.
* Press and hold Alt-key
* Start dragging with your right mouse button to a preferred position
* Release your fingers from keyboard and mouse

PS Alt + Left Mouse Button is "moving the window".