Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

On Thursday, May 30th, 2024 at 7:13 PM, Virgil Arrington <cuyfa...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I have found several of your emails in my junk email folder. I find that over
> half of all emails from the LO list go to my junk folder.
>
> Virgil

Virgil,

Thanks for the reply.  I checked my spam folder, no LO there.  My expectation
was that when I sen a note to the list for support, I would get a copy back.
That didn't happen so I kept posting.  My apologies to anyone offended!

AutoInput only works for cells in the same column.  As I tried to explain, the
lists of inputs are in another sheet to keep the input form cleaner looking.

So it looks like a very long scroll bar is the only option for now.

Thanks,
Dave