Good morning
I am writing / editing a book with a number of images. This is to be published as ePub. I did that before and got an error, telling me "image description is missing". Used F4 to open the image dialog and entered name and description under the "Option" tab, then clicked OK.

Now I am working on this file and make sure, every image gets a name and a description. However, I remember clearly having given every image a name and save the file (every few minutes) in my office, but when I opened the file at home, ALL these names and descriptions are gone.

May I ask, why that is and if there is something I can do?
This behavior is very annoying and counterproductive.

Thank you
Thomas