On 2024/06/13 15:15, Robert Großkopf wrote:
Hi Thomas,

easiest way is to insert the images into Writer. You could edit this images with an external tool when inserted into Writer - no problem.

Linked images I would add in a subfolder of the Writer Document. So you could move the Writer document together with the subfolder to any other place and the links will work well (relative links).

Regards

Robert
Well, I used Ctrl+F5. I do NOT recall setting any linksnor do I see any in the image dialog box. But, the writer file + all images are available regardless of whether I save the file on a net drive, HDD or USB stick. What is missing though, are all entries under "Name, Text Alternative + Description".
But the ePub-lishers complain, when images have no name etc.

"a subfolder of the Writer Document" - how does that work?
Thank you
Thomas