Hi Rayson,

I tried the loadcheck and the output with the -cb flag seems to be confusing.
The amount of sockets (total two) and cores  (total 24) of two 12-core
magny-cour processor node is correct but there is redundant and
misleading description for interprocessor ids.

# ./loadcheck
arch            lx26-amd64
num_proc        24
m_socket        2
m_core          24
m_topology      SCCCCCCCCCCCCSCCCCCCCCCCCC
load_short      24.14
load_medium     24.00
load_long       22.36
mem_free        31241.601562M
swap_free       2047.992188M
virtual_free    33289.593750M
mem_total       64562.503906M
swap_total      2047.992188M
virtual_total   66610.496094M
mem_used        33320.902344M
swap_used       0.000000M
virtual_used    33320.902344M
cpu             100.0%

# ./loadcheck -cb
Your SGE Linux version has built-in core binding functionality!
Your Linux kernel version is: 2.6.27.10-grsec
Amount of sockets:              2
Amount of cores:                24
Topology:                       SCCCCCCCCCCCCSCCCCCCCCCCCC
Mapping of logical socket and core numbers to internal
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     0:      0
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     1:      1
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     2:      2
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     3:      3
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     4:      4
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     5:      5
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     6:      6
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     7:      7
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     8:      8
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     9:      9
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    10:     10
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    11:     11
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    12:     12
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    13:     13
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    14:     14
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    15:     15
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    16:     16
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    17:     17
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    18:     18
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    19:     19
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    20:     20
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    21:     21
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    22:     22
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    23:     23
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     0:      0
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     1:      1
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     2:      2
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     3:      3
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     4:      4
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     5:      5
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     6:      6
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     7:      7
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     8:      8
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core     9:      9
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    10:     10
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    11:     11
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    12:     12
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    13:     13
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    14:     14
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    15:     15
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    16:     16
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    17:     17
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    18:     18
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    19:     19
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    20:     20
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    21:     21
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    22:     22
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    23:     23

I would expect the following:
Mapping of logical socket and core numbers to internal
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     0:      0
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     1:      1
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     2:      2
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     3:      3
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     4:      4
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     5:      5
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     6:      6
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     7:      7
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     8:      8
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core     9:      9
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    10:     10
Internal processor ids for socket     0 core    11:     11
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    0:     12
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    1:     13
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    2:     14
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    3:     15
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    4:     16
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    5:     17
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    6:     18
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    7:     19
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    8:     20
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    9:     21
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    10:     22
Internal processor ids for socket     1 core    11:     23

Any comments?

thanks,
- Chansup