Am 12.01.2012 um 13:37 schrieb Semi:

> I want to free nodes from jobs, when high priority job submitted.

You mean to remove them from the nodes completely? This is tricky as SGE can't
look ahead like: I will get an increment of h_vmem by 4 GB if I remove job
45636. For this you would need a co-scheduler.

If jobs can still be scheduled to the node, then you could combine the
subordination (which will suspend a queue instance and hence a job running
therein) with a checkpointing interface to reschedule the low priority job when
it gets suspended - so it's back to the waiting queue but at the top (instead
of delete and resubmit the job, where it would be at the end).

-- Reuti

> On 1/12/2012 2:21 PM, Reuti wrote:
>> Am 12.01.2012 um 13:14 schrieb Semi:
>>
>>> I have 3 queues. I want: