Reuti wrote:

> Yes, it expects exactly one argument: $pe_hostfile (besides any number of
options prefixed by a dash).

> So the complete string specified for start_proc_args is limited this number
of characters.

> To be honest: I have no clue for the cause of this issue, it never happened
to me anywhere before.

> -- Reuti

Whatever is happening here - if it's a bug then other people should have the same problems but as it looks like I'm the only one and no one ever had this attitude before. I'm "happy" to be an exception!

I just try to compile sge-8.0.0a (as this one works fine for an other university with a cluster with same OS), but I'm struggling here too. I can't get qmon compiled though I use the same options and the same prerequisite-packages as the mentioned university.

Ursula