On 12/5/2015 9:55 AM, Rajil Saraswat wrote:
Each node has 32 cpus and 1 gpu. Why is pe_slots being limited to 2
even when 64 cpus are available?

I have ours setup in a similar manner, and have the same result. My interpretation is that requesting "-l gpu=1" requires a gpu for each slot, so you can only use 1 of the 32 cpu slots on each machine, thus only giving you 2 total pe_slots since you only have 2 gpus.

I haven't yet figured out a way to request a multi-cpu job per gpu, but I'm guessing someone on the list here has already figured this out and might be able to share with us.

-Dj