Hello,

My problem: How can i make gridengine not to use ssh?

Installed:
openmpi-2.0.0 - configured with sge support.
gridengine (son of gridengine) 8.1.9-1

I have a simple openmpi program 'teste' which only gives "hello world"
output.
I start it with:
qsub -pe orte 160 -V -j yes -cwd -S /bin/bash <<< "mpiexec -n 160 teste
>> /home/ljohndoe/out.dat"
on the master node.
I get back the error:

Host key verification failed.
Host key verification failed.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Received disconnect from 192.168.117.6: 2: Too many authentication
failures for johndoe
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Received disconnect from 192.168.117.5: 2: Too many authentication
failures for johndoe
[...]

When i configure a passwordless ssh login to the execute nodes
(exchanging the ssh key from master with 'ssh-copy-id), it works like
charm. So it obviuously uses ssh connection to the execute nodes.

the output of  'qconf -sconf' contains:

login_shells                 sh,bash,ksh,csh,tcsh
qlogin_command               builtin
qlogin_daemon                builtin
rlogin_command               builtin
rlogin_daemon                builtin
rsh_command                  builtin
rsh_daemon                   builtin

(as far as i read this was the problem of a thread some time ago in this
list. But i seem to have the correct values)

So everything should be fine- or not?
Also with
qlogin -l 'h=exec01'
and
qrsh -l 'h=exec01'
i can go without problems to the first node.(called exec01), and i can
also login to all other execute nodes as well.

Is there anywhere another 'switch' where i can let qsub run _not_ over ssh?

If is is of interest, the output  of 'qconf -sp orte' is:
pe_name            orte
slots              9999999
user_lists         NONE
xuser_lists        NONE
start_proc_args    NONE
stop_proc_args     NONE
allocation_rule    $round_robin
control_slaves     FALSE
job_is_first_task  TRUE
urgency_slots      min
accounting_summary FALSE
qsort_args         NONE

Also, i do not have any ssh lines in ~/.profile or ~/.bashrc

Kind regards, ulrich