Hi Reuti, all,

[…] I geban to suspect about my PE named "thread", that permits
use PE with thread programs. Here is it definition: […]
Don't attach the PE to the express.q and it won't run there.

Similar issue here. So …

[…] If a PE is set in a queue and requested by a job, it may run in
this queue and it makes no difference whether qtype is NONE, BATCH or
INTERACTIVE or a combination of the two latter ones.

… how would one go about creating a queue that accepts parallel interactive jobs with a PE, but doesn’t allow parallel batch jobs with that PE?

Thanks,
Loren

--
Loren Koenig
koeni...@nyumc.org

High-Performance Computing Facility (HPCF)
NYU School of Medicine