Hi folks,

We're using OGS 2011.11p1.  qrsh has been configured to use ssh for
connections.  This worked fine when we were running with no firewall,
but the InfoSec team recently specified that all unused ports must be
firewalled (actually, a rather sensible thing to do).

Unfortunately, it looks like qrsh chooses the ssh port at random.
 While InfoSec will allow a range of ports to be opened for qrsh,
opening 1024..65535 definitely won't fly.  Is there a way to tell
GridEngine to use a certain range of ports for qrsh connections?  I
suspect not, but perhaps I've missed something.

                                        Thanks,
                                                Chris