From: Pascal Schumacher [mailto:pascalschumac...@gmx.net]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 2:23 PM
To: users@groovy.apache.org
Subject: Re: Groovy Beta

I forgot to add: There is no release date for 2.5.0-beta yet. See the
discussion on the dev list for details:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/groovy-dev/201601.mbox/browser

Am 15.01.2016 um 20:20 schrieb Pascal Schumacher:
Hi Jason,

I guess issue is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-7705 ?

I lack knowledge in this area, but maybe another committer can answer whether
it could be merged into 2.4.x?

You can download snapshoots of groovy from
https://oss.jfrog.org/artifactory/oss-snapshot-local/org/codehaus/groovy/

Cheers,
Pascal