Fixes should almost always be backported, unless there's a good reason not
to (for example, backporting means rewriting part of the fix). If it's not
the case, then it's a mistake. I have not been capable of checking if the
recent fixes on master have been systematically backported, but they
should. So hopefully this is just JIRA not up-to-date.

: