From: Mart [mailto:m.a...@herts.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 8:47 AM
To: us...@groovy.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Groovy Console wont start

Thanks Jason

Told you I was green

The windows insall added  Start GroovyConsole to the start menu the properties
being "C:\Program Files (x86)\Groovy\Groovy-2.4.6\bin\groovyConsole.exe".

However running the GroovyConsole.bat does indeed start up the console. At
least I know my Java_Home is ok!

Any idea why groovyConsole.exe doesnt run?

Mart