From: Russel Winder [mailto:rus...@winder.org.uk]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 11:40 AM
To: users@groovy.apache.org
Subject: Re: Maven coordinates going forward

On Mon, 2017-03-27 at 09:58 -0500, David Clark wrote:
> Will this also change the package names to org.apache.groovy or will
> those remain org.codehaus.groovy?

The two are independent. I suggest changing both at the same time would
be the right thing to do.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.