From: Daniel.Sun [mailto:sun...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 12:11 PM
To: us...@groovy.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Groovy 3 lambda, method reference, default methods

You can write Java8 style code(e.g. lambda, method/constructor reference,
etc.) when Parrot parser is enabled :-)
See https://github.com/danielsun1106/groovy-parser

> Is there then a major difference in language between 2.6+Parrot and 3.0?

3.0 enables Parrot parser by default, so no differences.

> I wonder if the IntelliJ support ticket should be updated to say
> support new language features in Groovy 2.6 as well?

I see the title contains "Groovy 3", so I am not sure if it will support 2.6

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.