Thanks for the tip! I actually have no idea what I did, but suddenly I do get
the same warnings on Linux also! Nice to have consistency :-)

Tommy Svensson
to...@natusoft.se

Från: o...@ocs.cz <o...@ocs.cz>
Svara: users@groovy.apache.org <users@groovy.apache.org>
Datum: 24 juni 2024 at 18:55:08
Till: users@groovy.apache.org <users@groovy.apache.org>
Ämne:  Re: Interesting problem only on Mac!

Tommy,

I guess you might get more detailed info if you add the JVM option
“--illegal-access=debug”.

(Groovy works for me on Mac pretty nicely for years :))

All the best,
OC

On 24. 6. 2024, at 14:50, Tommy Svensson <to...@natusoft.se> wrote:

Hmm ....

   It is the JDK that produces the message. ==> I believe  It is the JDK that
produces the message.

Just to be clear :-)

Tommy Svensson
to...@natusoft.se