From: Tommy Svensson <to...@natusoft.se>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2024 12:26 PM
To: o...@ocs.cz; users@groovy.apache.org
Subject: Re: Interesting problem only on Mac!

Thanks for the tip! I actually have no idea what I did, but suddenly I do get
the same warnings on Linux also! Nice to have consistency :-)

Tommy Svensson

to...@natusoft.se <mailto:to...@natusoft.se>

Från: o...@ocs.cz <mailto:o...@ocs.cz>   <mailto:o...@ocs.cz> <o...@ocs.cz>
Svara: users@groovy.apache.org <mailto:users@groovy.apache.org>
<mailto:users@groovy.apache.org> <users@groovy.apache.org>
Datum: 24 juni 2024 at 18:55:08
Till: users@groovy.apache.org <mailto:users@groovy.apache.org>
<mailto:users@groovy.apache.org> <users@groovy.apache.org>
Ämne:  Re: Interesting problem only on Mac!

Tommy,

I guess you might get more detailed info if you add the JVM option
“--illegal-access=debug”.

(Groovy works for me on Mac pretty nicely for years :))

All the best,

OC

On 24. 6. 2024, at 14:50, Tommy Svensson <to...@natusoft.se