Hello,

I'd like to request a change to the default font used on the Hop website?
There is a loss of contrast that falls slightly outside the guidelines of
WCAG 2.0 concerning Contrast
<https://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/visual-audio-contrast7.html>.

The problem:
The Open Sans Light with a weight of 300 falls just outside the WCAG
guidelines for text contrasting.

The solution:
Likely it would be to specify that Open Sans Regular (which is weight 400)
seems to fix the problem.

Caveats and Apache policy?:
Some browsers do not allow overriding website forced fonts (like Edge
currently), and so those with accessibility problems with thin low contrast
fonts will have difficulty unless they choose a different browser and
override the website font rules.  Explicit font enforcement is typically
frowned upon (I'd imagine Apache themselves has policies against this), and
instead websites should set a font preference, but not force a font, to be
a good web accessibility citizen.

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/
https://calendly.com/thadguidry/