BTW, I did perform in Firefox the Accessibility test for contrast and it
did also produce multiple issues, where an issue especially in the Navbar
areas where it also stated the contrast falls below guidelines.  This is
due to the very light grey color choice.  But the primary concern is the
body Article text font enforcement which should not be constrained to allow
users browser preferences to override with their font choice and sizing to
address their own unique accessibility concerns.

I had retina surgery, so yeah, it affects me directly a little :-)
Thanks for listening!

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/
https://calendly.com/thadguidry/