inside the lan putting the localip for example
192.168.0.4 the webserver answer fastly
outside the lan it 's very slow.
i use dyndns.org for dynamic ip address and from from
my job host i can get the webserver anser after about
90 seconds.
other port does not give me an answer (for example
192.168.0.4:4711 for amule web)
i will check the http.conf in the evening

thanks