Msuro,

I use dyndns and a private LAN also.  I've found that
you have to tell the web server, in its /etc/hosts
file, what its dyndns name is so the web server can
find its way out of your private LAN more quickly.
You should put this in your web server's /etc/hosts
file:

82.53.152.115  maurovenanzi.dynalias.org

Because you use a router you may have to put a script
on your web server that checks your router's dyndns
WAN address because you will have to update your hosts
file when it changes.

I assume you have no firewall issues through your
router because you said it was slow, not that you have
no access.  The other address with port is probably
the result of the slow access of the main site and the
clients are timing out, so hopefully if this fixes the
problem that problem will go away also.

-- BZAG

actulaly i'm using dyndns.org
but i don't know if the service is down