Hi. I've just got Apache to run a web server on my computer, however when I
try and go to my web page it gives a 403 error. I have configured my proxy
server to direct HTTP to my PC, and I have a dynamic DNS address and
program. I havn't touched the configuration of Apache though it all looked
ok from what I can tell. My firewall is deffinetly not stopping anything
either. My first thoughts is that it is the permissions that are not set
right, I am using Windows 2000. Could someone please give me some help with
this? It would be very appreciated. http://maltelec.no-ip.com Thanks very
much. Simon.