Simon Maltby wrote:

Re: my problem I manged to sort it. Heres a classic dyslexic one for you: I
read "Dieable incomming commands" and ticked the Delete box when it actually
read "Enable incomming commands" and thus I only enabled the Delete command.
Yes I am blonde as well.

Thanks to Dan and Patterick who replied.
This happens to the best of us Simon, no prob.
And as for the dyslexia....;)

-Patrick