Ok, as I have said before what you want to do can be easily done using
Patch-o-matic. When you have patched your kernel with this patch you can use
firewall rule which will open and examine the packets before it transmit it
to the applications. This way I have setup a hosting machine and have dropped
all connections that match certain      things. But No you can't use this on
VPS
and I really recommend a dedicated server for your Web server if he is so
heavily loaded.

Regards
        M.Marinov

На 20.6.2005 11:12 Boyle Owen написа: