On 6/29/05, Cameron Beattie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For those interested, I ended up using different ports to achieve the
> desired result. There may be a better way but this works for me:

Good that it works now, but your original setup would have worked had you added:

ProxyPreserveHost On

to your config.

WIth this option the original "Host" header is preserved, and the
internal server can than select the correct virtual host based on it.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Solothurn, Switzerland