According to google there are people getting this with IIS as well, there
was someone who had it with JSP pages so maybe it's coming from tomcat??

-----Original Message-----
From: Krist van Besien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 July 2005 15:50
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Error message

On 7/7/05, Boyle Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
extension modules). Do you have any third-party modules loaded -
particularly one which might want to read the Referer header?

We do not have any third party modules.

I did truncate the referer part thoug (as it was quite long). Could it be
that the referrer contains illegal characters?

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Solothurn, Switzerland