I must have accidently marked the message below as "urgent," for it showed up as an urgent tag in my emailbox. My apologies, that was not my intent.

-Matt

At 7/24/2005 07:01 PM, Matt England wrote:
A file (named /x/y/tmp/bigfile for this example) of size 4219052708 bytes did not display in my browser for my Apache 2.0.52 server. Any ideas why not?

All the other files had no problems with this display.

I suspect it has to do with the file size?

How might I display this file in the future so I can download it?

Fyi, the Directory settings for the /x/y path:

    <Directory /x/y>
        IndexOptions FancyIndexing FoldersFirst TrackModified NameWidth=*
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>